INFORMATION PAGE FOR CYC's PERFORMING ARTS CAMP 2015
CYC Theatre's Summer Performing Arts Camp is part of why we were voted San Diego's "Best Theatre Group" on Channel 10's A-List Awards for 3 consecutive years. Our programming is fun and effective, and our staff is top-notch. In our camp, your child will:
- Learn effective audition techniques from experienced and talented teachers
- Learn confidence-building skills
- Attend off-campus, performing arts-related field trips
- Make new friends
- Perform in the end-of-camp showcase.
- Be at least 7 years old;
- Not have reached their 18th birthday by August 14, 2015;
- Have transportation to and from the Hage Elementary School, 9750 Galvin Ave, San Diego 92126;
- Be well-behaved;
- Have a good attention span;
- Have a genuine interest in the Performing Arts (students need to WANT to be there);
- Be able to perform in the live showcase at the end of the camp.
- Be able to arrange for ON TIME pick-up and drop-off of their child for every day of the camp
Tuition: (Early-Bird) $399*. Includes camp T-shirt, field-trip costs, materials.
*Tuition is $499 if you register after May 31.